BPW – Business and Professional Women in Kaitaia are inviting applications from young women under 35 years, to apply for complimentary memberships for a period of two years, commencing November 2013.
(Two memberships available).
In keeping with BPW New Zealand’s aims –
- empowering women through information, education and mentoring
- encouraging women to work for higher standards of service in business and professions
- Supporting women to advance their education through scholarships and mentoring
- Presenting the views of members in political forums, locally, nationally and internationally
- Promoting world-side friendship, co-operation and understanding amongst business and professional women
- Developing women’s skills and confidence to participate in decision making at local, national and international levels
- Advocating for equal social and economic opportunities for women, therefore improving the quality of life for all women
The two complimentary memberships will run from November 2013 – October 2015. Successful applicants would be expected to attend at least eight meetings each year, and would be encouraged to bring a guest each month.
Meetings are held at the Orana Motor Inn on the 3rd Tuesday of months February – November from 5.30pm – 8.30pm. Cost of dinner is $27 plus an optional raffle. A monthly bulletin is distributed to members, and applicants are encouraged to visit www.bpwnz.org.nz for more information on Business and Professional Women – locally, nationally and globally.
BPW Kaitaia while mentoring the two successful applicants, will pay the national and international levy to BPW New Zealand for a period of two years.
Applications open in May and close 31st July 2013. All applications will be acknowledged, and shortlisted applicants will be interviewed during August and September, with the successful applicants being announced at BPW Kaitaia’s AGM on Tuesday, 15th October 2013.
BPW Kaitaia look forward to receiving enquiries and applications to BPW Kaitaia, PO Box 632, Kaitaia 0441, or by contacting President Raewyn Pennell firstname.lastname@example.org or Ph. (09) 406 8807 or 0274 921931.