BPW NZ LEADERSHIP FORUM 2015
“Building Leadership from a Firm Foundation”
Open Event for all Women of Christchurch:
Saturday 2nd May 2015, Rydges Latimer, Christchurch
Join us for an afternoon learning about making the most of your leadership capability and gaining new insights. We have an exciting group of panelists sharing their experiences into the steps they took to build their careers or enterprises.
Come and be inspired. Unlock your leadership potential!
1:30 to 3:15pm Panel Session
Panel Moderator – Dr Rachel Wright, Science, Innovation & Entrepreneurship lecturer Canterbury University, Manager of UC Innovators:
- Three dynamic emerging young women leaders.
- Bridget Williams – President Student Union Army UC
- Anna Worthington – Creator of Cakes by Anna
- Elizabeth Riach – Director of Killa Heels
- Three established women leaders providing an overview of how they established their successful leadership careers, introducing….
- Sacha McMeeking – Social Entrepreneur, Strategist and Solution Builder.
- Keri Johnston – Co-founder and director of Irricon Resource Solutions Limited
- Kaila Colbin – Co founder and trustee of Ministry of Awesome, Curator of TEDx Christchurch, founder and director of social media consultancy Missing Link,
Afternoon tea – an opportunity to network
3:45 to 5:00pm Speaker led Workshops
Each attendee can register for one of the following workshops which have been split to cover advocacy, business and community engagement.
- Workshop A: Advocacy Leadership
- Workshop B: Business Leadership
- Workshop C: Community Leadership
Each workshop will have limited numbers with the allocation on first come basis.
To Book: Please complete attached application form and mail to BPW NZ, PO Box 26093, North Avon, Christchurch, 8148 or email email@example.com
Robyn Davison e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
BPW NZ PA: e-mail: email@example.com
FORUM REGISTRATION (detach this section and return with cheque or email or download form below)
Indicated Workshop Preference:
A: Advocacy Leadership:
- Business Leadership:
- Community Leadership:
Cost: $35 / person Total: $
Payment methods: Cheque or Online
Cheque address to: BPW NZ 2015 Christchurch Conference Account
Internet banking Account No: 06 0807 0342327 00
Reference: Your name and Leadership Forum